(фотка из ее профиля по ссылке, что в конце поста)
My name is Laurie, frenchy. I will travel in Russia from the 3rd of october to the 17th. I'll be there for a french TV show that will talk about russian motorbike (Ural).
As it's pretty hard to find informations on the internet, because i don't speak a word of russian… , i try here, with Couchsurfing, to see if somebody could help me, if you could help me in some ways. Any kind of informations could help me: contact, places, general informations, …
The target is to go from Moscow to Irbit (to visit the Ural manufacture). I only have 14 days do make it. I have to meet people, precisely bikers, to cross beautiful landscape, … To show about your country and people who live there, .. and the way bikers are in Russia.
This is what i need to find out:
- Where can i rent a bike in Moscow? The bike must be a 3 wheels Ural.
- Is it possible to rent a bike in Moscow and leave it in Irbit or Ekaterinburg?
- What about the roads conditions between Moscow and Irbit (or the part that you know)?
- What about the weather in October? Do you think it's ok to cross Oural mountains at that period?
- Do you know any motorbikers? If yes, could you please give me their contact so that, we could meet, maybe.
- Do you know any motorbike places? (shop, bars/pubs, places of interest, motorbike event at that period…)
- Is it possible to put the 3 wheels bike in the train (transsiberian) from Ekaterinburg to Moscow? Any idea about the price and the conditions?
- Do you know some good and cheap places where to stay at night on the way? I was thinking doing Couchsurfing, but we will be 3 people normally: me, the cameraman and a translator (not easy to find Couch then..). However, if you can or if you know somebody who could host use and who is ok with the camera, please, let me know. We can sleep on the floor, with a small mattress.
- Same, if you know some good / cheap places to eat, on the way, that deserve to be seen (typical place, not ordinary original, eccentric, …)
- Maybe you already made this trip Moscow / Irbit or you know somebody who did? If yes, you could help me to find to best itinerary.
See, any kind of informations could help ;)
So, if you can answer some of my questions it would really kind of you! And if you can help me more, please let me know.
My e-mail address is: email@example.com
Thanks for answer!
ссылка на профиль приславшей мне это девушки: